“I just wanted to say thank you for all the helpful articles you have on your website! It’s the first place we go when we have a pet-related question!”
WHAT IS RESCUE NETWORK?
Rescue Network is your Rescue Resource for fundraising, education, services, and more! We offer a host of turnkey opportunities designed specifically for rescues and shelters. So you can get back to doing what’s important – helping animals in need!
How we help rescues and shelters:
Rescue Network takes the work out of fundraising. We offer a variety of simple options designed to bring much needed revenue to your organization.
- Join us and earn money from magazine subscriptions and product sales.
- Earn proceeds from our Coupon “yapp”, a new app that offers discounts at local restaurants and retail stores on services. Just show your phone and save!
Leading Edge Education
Education is the key to helping animals find – and stay in – their forever homes. Rescue Network gives you access to top resources.
- Rescue Pet magazine – filled with health, nutrition, training and lifestyle tips, it’s the perfect tool to send home with new adoptive or foster parents.
- Rescue Network members have access to a wide range of rescue, health, and lifestyle-related information. Articles are written by the top experts in their fields, and take a holistic view on animal wellness.Since they’re digital, you can access them any time you want!
Rescue work requires constant planning and promotion. Rescue Network offers a number of tools designed specifically for rescues.
- Order customized Event Kits full of freebies to help make your next event a howling success.
- Choose from a variety of print, digital and social media templates. Perfect for volunteer pushes, foster searches, and more!
- Facebook Group – Share ideas, give advice, get feedback.
To serve and support reputable rescue organizations, with the goal of building stronger rescues, and ultimately helping find forever families for homeless companion animals.
RESPONSIBILITY – To help those who cannot help themselves.
EDUCATION– To share quality pet-related information and ideas.
SUPPORT– To offer rescues resources and assistance.
– To demonstrate kindness and empathy.
UNITY– To support a community of like-minded individuals.
– To lead by example in the field of animal wellness.
What you have to say…
“We couldn’t believe Rescue Network was free! We’re a non-profit shelter and it’s been a great way for us to get our name out there and raise money.”
“Rescue Network helped us promote our rescue when we were first starting out. They’re kind, extremely informative and are still sending us new marketing materials on a weekly basis.”
“We love this program. We run a very busy rescue and it’s one of the best time-saving resources we’ve ever used.”